Yearly eye examinations are an important part of preventive health care. Many eye diseases such as glaucoma and macular degeneration have no obvious symptoms. As a result, individuals are often unaware that problems exist. Early diagnosis and treatment are important for maintaining good vision and eye health and preventing vision loss.
At the Bee Ridge Vision Center, Dr. Susan Beck will assess and evaluate the results of your testing to determine a diagnosis and develop a treatment plan. She will discuss with you the nature of any visual or eye health problems found and explain available treatment options.
In addition to comprehensive eye exams and contact lens fits, Dr. Beck provides the following services:
- Medical eye emergency services
- Treatment for eye injuries
- Diagnosis/treatment for “pink” eyes
- Diagnosis/treatment for “dry” eyes
- Pre & post op evaluations for LASIK & other refractive surgeries
- Pre & post op evaluations for cataract surgery